By Atlas Al
Since French is widely spoken throughout Monaco, I wanted to know whether I was chatting to two Frenchwomen or two Monegasque at Club Karément in Monte Carlo. Turns out they were from Monaco and were intrigued by my interest in their family background and country.
When you travel, you meet women from many different countries including the locals. It’s wise to find out where she comes from before you hook up because it’s unsafe to assume her nationality, and when you part ways you may never find out for sure. Bring up your inquisitive questions as organically as possible or you risk coming off too curious too fast. Asking about someone’s background isn’t as interesting as flirtatious banter so make it fun.
Hot girls get hit on constantly. Just like sniffing out the relationship between her and the guy(s) around her (might be a brother, friend, boyfriend), you do the same with flag status confirmation to find out what country she’s from.
If the person you’re chatting with asks some peculiar questions the next time you’re out drinking, maybe all they want is your flag. You know you’re talking to a Flagger when they ask:
- “How interesting, you were born in a different country. When exactly did you move here?” Implies what do you consider yourself more to be: the country you moved from or the country you moved to.
- “You have a very interesting first/last name. Where do your parents come from?” From my experience, most women will ask why you’re so interested in their family history. I usually say how much I love genealogy and/or their family history is so intriguing. The cool thing is that when I say this, I’m not lying; I’m genuinely interested in connecting the dots to someone’s family history – and flags too.
- “Okay, enough joking about our ages. I’ll show you my ID if you show me yours.” If someone asks to see your passport or driver’s license with Airport Customs-seriousness masked in a mischievous smile, they’re seeking flag status confirmation.
- “What do you consider yourself more to be?” (As in nationality) No one can be two flags at the same time; one flag per shag.
- Your friend is flirting with a UFO (Ugly, Fatty, or Oldie). Either they’re a very rare flag (e.g., Monaco – a country with an extremely small population, meaning it’s rare to meet citizens from that country), or your friend hasn’t been laid in a while and they’ll shag just about anything.